Videoscore cuts off
After uploading a score to musescore.com, I went to "export to youtube," to get a nice little video of the music since whenever I try to record the software with OBS there's some lag issues. I've done this in the past with good results and enjoy this nice little feature of the website + pro-subscription, but I tried to make another videoscore (as the exported file is named) and it cut off half of the score. Previously, with larger band scores it compresses the instruments vertically so they will all fit, but recently it seems to just chop off half of the instruments. I was wondering if this was a known issue or if there was any means to getting it fixed.