The first MuseScore Challenge proved to be quite a success: within a week, several new features were added and some bugs ironed out. It seems to be a great way to discover missing features or bugs in the software, so therefore, a new Challenge!
- multiple voices
- lots of expression markings and text
- an overdose of tempo changes
- a candenza measure that does not adhere to the 4/4 meter (at least not at first sight)
- septuplets / octuplets. The latter doesn't make much sense in a 4/4 meter, but the composer apparently put them there...
- staff crossings
- editorial marks (the natural sign on top of, instead of before, a B in the last glissando means that it was not in the original manuscript, but the editor thinks the composer made an error and it should be there)
Give it a try, and if you come across something in MuseScore that doesn't seem right, submit a bug report! Or a feature request, if something's just absent. Who's the first to come up with an exact copy, typeset in MuseScore?