2.0.1, Win 8.1
1. Create new score or open existing score;
2. Create a volta or click to select a pre-existing one;
3. Notice that both 'Enable snap to grid' buttons are functionally disabled and each label has been replaced by an ellipsis:
4. Click and drag the volta. Snap behavior will be dependent on whether snap-to-grid was or was not already enabled before the volta is selected - but it cannot be toggled in the Inspector for the actual volta when it's selected.
1. 'Line visible' box is not ticked by default, and there's no apparent difference in appearance depending on whether it's ticked or not; and
2. The reset button for 'Line visible' is replaced by a button labeled with an ellipsis, which has no apparent effect.
All associated Tool Tips are non-functional as well.
|screenshot volta bug.jpg||42.13 KB|