In some cases, transposition by key can lead to errors in parts
In some cases, transposition by key can lead to errors in parts.
The error can be regularly reproduced with the attached file.
1) In full score, "select all".
2) From the menu bar, choose Tools → Transpose….
3) Tick "Transpose Chromatically" and "To key".
4) Tick "Transpose key signature" and "Transpose chord symbols" (leave as is)
5) Tick "Closest", and select a destination key signature (e.g. G).
6) Click OK.
The full score is transposed correctly, but the Organ part has lots of errors in measures 7 and 8 (which are irregular measures).
The same errors cannot be observed if the part has been created in the same session (after having opened the file), but if you save/close/re-open the part will be affected again.