Can't upload a certain musescore file
Heyo! I've been uploading many scores to this platform for the past 2 years and this is the first time I have encountered this problem, and I can't seem to solve it by myself, so I have decided to take my queries here. Basically, I want to upload this song that I've transcribed, but the page has been stuck at the rotating circle for ages. I tried several things to solve this problem on my part, but none of them seem to work:
- Waiting for more than 30 minutes (My scores usually get uploaded in less than a minute)
- Refreshing the page multiple times and adding back the score to upload
- Duplicating the score and uploading that one
- Uploading via both methods of 'Dragging the file from my desktop to the musescore icon' and 'Searching the musescore file from my desktop files'
After many futile attempts of uploading this particular score, I experimented with other scores of mine that I had done up and not posted as of that time, but experienced no issue in uploading them. Therefore, I have reached 2 possible conclusions:
- That file of mine is corrupted
- That file of mine is too big
I'm guessing it's the second point though, for all my other musescore files (even my biggest and longest ones, like Jonathan's theme from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) are usually less than 1 MB, but this one, despite its similar length to other scores of mine, is 10.5 MB - Which is (relatively) extremely big: I'm not sure why it is and I'm not sure how to make it smaller, or just get the score uploaded. Would anyone here be able to fix this problem? Thank you!
P.S. I tried uploading my file here, too, but it states that the maximum upload size is 4MB. does this apply to uploading scores to the site, too? If it is, then I have the answer to my question, but if it is, how do I make my file smaller?
|Screen Shot 2021-10-16 at 11.08.36 AM.png||17.02 KB|