triplet oddity in vocal score
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 184.108.40.2068021803, revision: 3224f34
Hi all, I have just updated/revised an arrangement I wrote either in an early MS2 or even MS1 point-something. It's all gone reasonably well except that in the vocal score the triplet marks have been shifted about. (see attached jpg). I will attach the score. This feels like something I should be able to sort out myself but some of those pesky triplets are evading my attention. The singer won't be at all bothered but of course, it doesn't look right and would be a disaster if in any of the other "parts".
Any pointers gratefully accepted - its usually something stupid that I've done.
Thanks for your time.
ps the large 2 & 3 in the jpg are page numbers(!)