Single part is scrambled while full score is correct
I was editing the ending of my piece, inserting two measures and moving the Coda earlier by that amount. The full score shows the correct new arrangement.
I wanted a closer look so opened a single Part view of the main melody line. It does not look the same: 1. the Coda symbol is displaced by one measure to the right. 2. There is a strange jumble of symbols right at the double bar that look like a whole rest and a funny little vertical line with a dot to the right. 3. The dotted half A note is gone as is the ritard annotation.
I have no idea how to recreate this. I did save the MSCZ file which shows it. I tried making a shorter file by deleting most of the measures between the "To Coda" notation and the DC notation but that resulted in a Segmentation Fault. Debian Linux.