I attached a file, a short music piece, a very simple choral, to test some things about "voices".
As you can see in that file, my questions are:
1) How can I erase the whole note rests which appear at the top of the staff? I mean, some difference solution that the "invisible" tool.
2) Is it important the order of the voices? I mean, in that score I put the 1st voice to the bass, 2nd to the tenor, 3rd to the alto and 4th to the soprano. Is it the right order? or I should had to put it in reverse order?
3) Isn't it supposed MuseScore should put the "plicas" (vertical bars of each note but whole note) to the up side direction on the major number voice and to the down side direction to the minor number voice, automatically? or, Is it the reverse way?
4) Can MuseScore separate the 4 voices into 4 "tracks" (staffs), automatically? How?
5) Could we ask some future MuseScore capability about to playback the shown 4 voices with 4 different instruments (sounds) without to have to write 4 new different staffs? Too much dreamed heaven, hehehehe? ???
Excuse my limited english (It isn't my mother language, sorry)