Ties and augmentation dots
I'm not sure if the positioning of ties and/or augmentation dots is correct, so I post here for deliberation - maybe reports, or indeed fixes will come of it.
1. Open attached score (produced in 1.2 - ties manually flipped to match LilyPond).
Result/Discussion: Compare MuseScore (PDF produced in 2.0 Nightly Build) and LilyPond:
1. In MuseScore, the ties collide with the augmentation dots - flipping the ties of the bottom three notes will also cause a collision.
2. In LilyPond, the spacing between the double dots is wider.
3. In MuseScore, the dots of the final chord are under the flag. Are dot positioning rules intended for notes without flags (e.g. crotchets or higher) being applied here? I think I brought this up before here (slightly different perhaps, but this could be relevant: #15434: Incorrect positioning of augmentation dots).
4. In LilyPond, the ties of the lowest and highest notes is higher and goes above the note.
5. In LilyPond, some ties (second and third down from the top) collide with the augmentation dots.
Using MuseScore 2.0 Nightly Build (83da8e8) - Mac 10.7.5.