Glissando objects

• Dec 25, 2012 - 01:10

One of glissando lines is squiggly, but the other isn't.

What is the difference (if any) between the two?


I imagine some writers may have tried to adopt a convention where one would mean a stepwise gliss and the other might indicate a continuous pitch bend, for instruments in which this is possible. But no such convention exists im general that I know of - it's just personal preference which to use, and they mean the same thing to a musician reading them.

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.