notate a chord that spans clefs

• Apr 7, 2013 - 07:54

When writing piano music, I want to have a chord for the right hand that spans between the treble and bass clef (grand staff) I know I can move an entire right hand chord from treble to bass by using ctrl+Shift+down, but I only want to move the bottom note of this chord, ie the stem of the note should take up the entire space between the staves. I have some ideas on how to fake it, but it seems there should be a simpler way.


Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.