Extracted parts won't save
I've been working on an orchestral arrangement for some time now, and I'm finally in a position to extract the parts - something I've done before with no problems. The parts extract OK, but they won't save. I've tried shutting everything down and restarting but still have the problem. I go to 'file - save as' on the extracted part, but nothing happens. If I close the tab, it asks if I want to save - if I say yes, nothing happens. I have to discard the changes to close the program. On the main score 'file - save as' or 'file - save' both work fine. I'm wondering if it's something to do with the latest version of Musescore as I will have started this project before the update.