< character lost from stave text when loading file created in Musescore 1.3
I have a file created in Musescore 1.3 that uses stave text to indicate bellows changes for accordion music. < is used for opening the bellows and > for closing the bellows.
When I open the file in Musescore 2 nightly build all the stave text entries containing the > character are displayed, but all the stave text entries containing the < character are missing.
I tried saving the a copy of the file in Musescore 2 so that I could open the Musescore 2 version in 1.3 to see if the < characters would then be displayed when the file was opened in 1.3 but it appears that files saved in version 2 can no longer be opened in 1.3.