Edit Drumset: Allow instrument names to be saved even if "Notehead" is set to "Invalid"
MS 2.1/ Win 7/10
- Create a Drumset in the New Score Wizard.
- Go into note input mode and click on the "Edit Drumset" button.
- Click on the blank space at MIDI note 39.
- Enter "Hand Clap" in the "Name" field.
- Click on the "Save as" button and save the .drm file.
- Exit the "Edit Drumset" dialog and come back to it. Notice that "Hand Clap" is still there.
- Click "Load" and load the saved .drm file.
Expected result: Handclap is saved.
Actual result: Handclap is missing. It seems that Instrument names cannot be saved if the "Notehead" is set to "Invalid".
Feature request: Allow instrument names to be saved when the "Notehead" is set to "Invalid." This will allow a .drm file to contain a complete GM2 MIDI map which can be used by the user as a handy reference tool. The instrument names without valid noteheads do not appear in the Drum Input palette.