• Mar 27, 2018 - 16:39

I have a song in B, but I want the instruments in Bb to read Db instead of C #. Is there a way to do this or not?


There are various ways to change a C# to a D-flat. Here is one: select the note and press J, which is the shortcut for "Change Enharmonic Spelling".

By the way, I think you mean "question" when you say "doubt", but it is better to choose a subject line that describes the question that you are asking.

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.