Note input problem when split display option is selected
Windows 7/10 / MS 2.2.1, 51b8386
- Open the blank scores, "score_a" and "score_b";
- Select "Documents Stacked" (View menu);
- Enter note input mode in Score A;
- Without exiting note input mode in Score A , click on the first measure in Score B and enter note input mode;
- Exit note input mode in Score B and hover the mouse over to Score A.
Expected result: Note input mode should be OFF in Score A as well?
Actual result: The Note Input mode icon is OFF but the note input cursor is still visible in score A. It is impossible to exit "note input mode" until you click on the score and enter a note.