Zerberus and high-sample rate WAVs
Just thought I'd share an issue I found when trying to get a .SFZ to work in Zerberus.
I used a .SFZ file which someone else had created, and it was silent in Musescore.
I could get other .SFZs to play just fine but not this one.
It turned out that the .WAV files used by this .SFZ had higher sample rates than the 16-bit, 44.1kHz used for .WAVs historically.
I used Audacity to import and then export the .WAVs (which set them to 16 bit, 44.1kHz) , and on replacing the .WAVs, the soundfont now plays!
I guess it's a possible feature request but mainly I'm sharing in case someone else runs across the same issue.