No more creating style elements? What a poor developement!
It was one of the best features of MuseScore 2.3, the ability of creating new style elements. After the downloading MuseScore 3.0, it was a totally dissapointment, that MuseScore couldn't be run. So I continued with the MuseScore 2.3. Then we recieved MuseScore 3.1, which finally could be started...
But the dissapointments were still there.
- My entire scores, which I wrote over the last 4 years (almost 1000), I couldn't be opened with the MuseScore 3.1. The score were merged and was not able to be read.
- I didn't give up the new Version of MuseScore and began to setup my style formating. I am a turkish musician and I had a bunch of my own style elements. But the MuseScore 3.1 was not able to import my style elements from the Version 2.3 !!!!!!!??
- I was still not willing to give up the new Version. So I decided to create entire style elements again. But!!!!
THERE WAS NO "NEW" BUTTON of style text elements. I couldn't create any of them.
Now I can assume either....
- MuseScore was overtaken of a Company, which will be these parts, which I was missing options of "MuseScore Professional", which wouldn't be free any more (sure the entire marketing package, cloud version, DVD version, etc..)
- The entire developement staff has been changed, Muse Score will be a totally new software, which has nothing to do with the earlier version of MuseScore Open Source.
So I finally gave up MuseScore 3.1 and back to the Version 2.3. and I am sorry, not beeing able to get the software run on my computer.
M. Korkut Börteçene