Is this in the program?

• Feb 8, 2019 - 07:36

If you know the song "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" or you play the flute they will help... so i have my piece of music "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" and it goes "when are you gonna come dowwwwwwn" and kinda goes flat... which you can do on a flute by rolling it in... but how do i add that into my score?


Use a Fall from the Apreggios and Glissandos advanced palette to notate it. You can use the bend in the Articulations and ornaments palette and edit that to make it sound better.

In reply to by fercorndaflautist

It sounds like the one you used was on the left, the one I meant is on the right. It is only a decoration at this point, so you will need to use a bend in the articulations and ornaments palette to make it play back right. The bend is the last item in the palette ad you'll probably want to make it invisible since the fall tells the musician to flatten the note.

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.