Un-notated Drone Effect
1) On any instrument, notate a whole note on any pitch
2) On that same note, add a pitch bend. This bend can take place any way you want, including staying static.
3) Create a different voicing on the same instrument
4) On this new voicing, notate 2 different half notes, and make a gliss between them
5) In the mixer, silence the voice that has the glissando.
When played, the bent pitch will drone until that same pitch is played by the same instrument. Have the same instrument play the part on a different part will not make the drone stop. Drone_Bug.mscz