Ease-in out?

• Mar 21, 2019 - 19:38

Hi, i am having trouble with this translation, what does ease-in refer to? I can see it has something to do with the hairpins so i guess its similar to fade in/out? Are there any alternative ways to say the same thing in english that may translate better?


Web search: ease-in: slow at the beginning, fast/abrupt at the end; ease-out: fast/abrupt at the beginning, slow at the end;
'ease-in will start the animation slowly, and finish at full speed.
ease-out will start the animation at full speed, then finish slowly.
ease-in-out will start slowly, be fastest at the middle of the animation, then finish slowly.'

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.