Coloured slur added to pallet shows up as black in score.
OS: Windows 10 (10.0), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 22.214.171.12460, revision: 20414b2
- Create a slur in the score.
- In the inspector change its colour to red
- Ctrl/Shift/drag the coloured slur to a pallet
- Select other notes in the score
- Click on the coloured slur in the pallet or drag it from the pallet to a note
Expected behaviour: a red slur is added to the score
Actual behaviour: a black slur is added to the score
If the slur is selected, its colour shown in the inspector is red not black.