I wrote a lot of scores with Musescore 1.1 and recently downloaded Musescore 3.1. I like 3.1. It is an improvement over 1.1. I have found that several of my scores written in Musescore 1.1 have "problem" measures and I have been going thru all my scores and repairing the "problem" measures successfully. Unfortunately, one of my scores keeps crashing Musescore 3.1 before I can successfully repair the "problem" measures. So, I made a PDF of the score and I am about to write the entire score from scratch in Musescore 3.1 which will take a lot of effort and time. I am hoping that you can suggest how I can get the score to stop crashing Musescore 3.1 so I can repair the bad measures. Please save my score and save me from having to rewrite the entire score again.
In His Name,
|I Was Blind - Audio Version.mscz||40.01 KB|