Bug wrt copyright input for uploaded music
I arranged a harmonization to "Over the Rainbow," obviously a song I do not own. I tried scrupulously to fill in the requested copyright info per the new user upload interface.
When I clicked on the link to learn more about what you expect me to disclose, the form page I was in the middle of filling in was no longer to be found.
I went to my score online and saw the notice in the right frame that the copyright information was incomplete. I clicked there and filled it in. The system acknowledged that I completed that. But...
But every time I edit my score and save it online again, the copyright info I gave on the score page online gets erased. I am again warned on my online score page that the copyright info is missing.
I added it again manually. It disappeared again the next time I tweaked my sheet and saved it online.
It's repeatable. (I gave up after three tries.) I believe it's a bug in the save-online interface.