Synthesizer/Keyboards Sound Error
My operating system is macOS Catalina (10.15.3) and here's how you replicate my issue
• Open up any .mscz file
• Go to View > synthesizer > Master Effects
• Set effect A to SC4 and effect B to Zita1
• On SC4 set your release to 800.0ms
• On Zita1 set both Eq1 and Eq2 to 0
• Click "save to score" and next click "set as default"
• Attempt to write or play any notes on any synthesizer or any keyboard instrument
What happens on my computer is the note doesn't play for a second, but instead what happens is a loud droning sound starts to play. It slowly gets louder and you can only stop it if you close the MuseScore application completely. I've noticed that it doesn't affect the app in any way, just the .mscz file that you've altered and the synthesizer instrument. So all the rest of my .mscz files work fine, unless I add a synthesizer instrument, then the problem comes back.
The .mscz file down below was the first file that started having the problem