Ties to different notes

• Apr 16, 2020 - 02:11

Please note this page from to docs.

Note that both measures in the sample contain what appears to be a tie where the second note is different from the first and which bridges over notes in between. (I don't know what to call this notation.) Please tell me the correct terminology and how to enter it in MuseScore.



Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.