• Jun 6, 2020 - 20:57

I understand how to use slurs for hammer-ons and pull-offs in guitar tab. Is there a way to do the same for harmonized notes, e.g., I play a note with its sixth below (say, D over F#), and I want to pull off to the next lower pair (say, C over E)? Also, should I use a symbol from the arpeggio and glissandi palette for a slide? And if so, is it possible to indicate a slide between pairs of notes, like the examples in the previous sentence?

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.