Correct score formatting appears only after saving it
Quite often, when I open my musical scores, the score shows with some incorrect formatting. When I save it to disk, even nothing was changed, it suddenly appears correctly.
This is annoing. For instance, when I want to make a screenshoot from a musical composition, if I forget on the mentioned problem and not save it,even nothing was changed, the screenshoot will be incorrect.
The formatting is usually not horribly wrong, perhaps positions of some elements are not correct.
I thing that this started to happen when automatic positioning was implemented and suspect that this happens for elements that I positioned manually.
I thought that this will be solved soon, but the problem is still here (I use version 3.5) so I decided to report it. Quite probably, someone else already reported this.
Best regards and let me mention I like MuseScore a lot and I'm very impationed to see the version 4.