Mordent Accidental

• Jul 6, 2021 - 16:51

Suppose I am writing a piece in Ab Major and I want a mordent starting on D♮. But I want a mordent between D♮ and E♮ instead of Eb. Is there any way to change the other note of a mordent? I am aware of a method which I have displayed below. But, is there a quicker and easier solution than this? Can this be improved?


Attachment Size
Mordent_Fix.mscz 3.84 KB


Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.