Lines on last measure are corrupted after file re-open if they span to last note but don't start at the 1st
1) in the last bar of the piece, insert a whole note as voice #1 and 4 quarter notes as voice #2
2) select the last 2 quarter notes (click on first + shift-click on second) and add a 8va line
3) up to now, everything is OK
4) Save the file, close it, and then re-open it
5) the 8va line seems to be just between beat 2 and 3, status bar says "Ottava: 8va; ... Start beat 3; ... End beat 2", no line displayed but only the "8", none of the notes is affected by the 8va effect.
The 8va line is expected to stay as entered after a save/re-open.
As a workaround, I added an extra blank bar at the end. This is definitely not a major bug.
Attached is the very simple file I used to reproduce this bug.