Staves incorrectly changes instrument/voice parts
Hello. I used both PlayScore2 and Audiveris to read a high-quality PDF scan for import into MuseScore. The linked staves across pages in MuseScore are incorrect. I need to change the stack order of the staves differently on every page of MuseScore and then make sure the same staff positions are linked across all pages.
For example, staff 1 might be Soprano 1 on page one and then become Bass 2 on page two, which is what I want to remedy.
My entire goal is to create practice music for the separate choral parts.
I have tried to search for this issue but without success.
This issue arose from the choral parts varying widely (men, women, splits of all/some the SATB, etc).