Struggling to position/space elements in choral score (lyrics, extensions, hairpins, etc.)
I'm re-creating a 50th-generation photocopy of an originally handwritten (therefore, hard-to-read) score. It's mostly going quite well but I've hit on a few measures where I just can't position things correctly.
Specific issues (pic 1 has mm. 37-38; pic 2 has m. 39):
1) mm. 37-38, the Soprano/Alto lyric extension is in the E space of the Tenor part. How can I move it up, closer to the S/A staff?
2) m. 39, the extension is below the hairpin and collides with the Tenor 1 dynamic marking
3) mm. 37-39, the Tenor 1 lyrics are below the Tenor 2 extension. (In the original that I'm working from, the T1 lyrics are actually above the staff but that really wasn't working, either.) How can I get the T1 part above the T2 part?
4) m. 39, the hairpin for Tenor 2 bumped the fermata on beat 1 down
5) m. 39, I'd like the hairpins to be below the lyrics
6) mm. 37-38, can I add more space between the Soprano/Alto line and the Tenor line?
I can't seem to find a way to position things where they need to be. Any suggestions? Thanks.
EDIT: I attached the score.