MuseScore (220.127.116.11472200 rev 5485621) task disappears (crashes?) when trying to open an almost empty sheet
S2 - Critical
- Create a new sheet with the + symbol (32 bars, 5 instruments), filling in title etc.
- Moving "Voice" to top of instruments, and renaming it to "Solo"
- Hiding all but "Voice" instruments
- Struggling back and forth with how to enter short pauses (1/16 etc) in first bar (I am beginner)
- Although unknown when and why, I apparantley by mistake made Bass voice visible again along the road
- Saving sheet, closing app, restarting app (works so far)
- When trying to open sheet again, task disappears (crashes?). No musescore message at all.
- Trying many times without success. Perhaps too early to use version 4? But the very first simple sheet I made however still possible to open (stored in the same location).
I attach the sheet file that I cannot open.
I can start from scratch with this sheet again, but feel reluctant about the app because of fears that my work suddenly becomes unusable.
Windows 11, 16 Gb Ram, Avast-one Free antivirus, sheet file stored in windows user folder
Unable to specify version 4 above (is version 4 for test only yet?) Adams Julsång (Helga Natt).mscz