Fonts for text
Maybe this isn't a bug but I sure as hell don't know how to make this software do what I want in a nice way. I have this sheet that was originally in Musescore 1, and was probably originally imported from mxl. It came with a title, lyrics, and composer. I added lyricists, subtitle, and I tweaked a few lyrics. Now, however, only the new items display in the fonts indicated for the respective styles. Although the text font for Title, composer and lyric is SUPPOSED to also be MuseJazz font, the title, composer and bulk of the lyrics (i.e. all the imported original data) are all in Times Roman or something. I select a lyric and do shortcut I defined for SELECT all similar from the contextual menu. BTW, Only the shortcut works, it doesn't do anything from the menu. I set the style to some other style that I don't want, yup that works, then I set the style back to Lyrics Odd which SAYS it is MuseJazz font but nope, the lyrics go back the way they were. I tried creating a clone of Lyrics Odd lines and setting all the lyrics to that, but NOPE. If I tweak the styles and change Lyrics Odd to some other font and apply it, the changes only apply to the lyrics I added or tweaked.
|Feuilles Mortes_Les Cm.mscz||31.84 KB|