Changing measure duration creates corrupt score
Under certain circumstances modifying the actual duration of measures in Measure|Properties creates a file that MuseScore reports as corrupted when opening. Perhaps on changing 2 adjacent measures?
See attached image.
Running on MuseScore 2.1.0 unstable (compiled locally today) on Chromebook/Crouton/UbuntuTrusty, however have seen the same behavior on Windows 7 with MS 2.0.0 and earlier versions.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create new file from template. Template is provided as attachment Church.mscz.
2) Set to 3/4 time.
3) Enter some music as shown in attachment "corrupt.png"
4) At measure 9, stop at note entry mode and change actual duration to 1 / 4
5) Enter note in measure 9
6) At measure 10, stop and change actual duration to 7/4.
7) Continue entering notes into measures 10 and 11.
8) Save file, exit the file, reopen the file, MuseScore reports corruption in measure 10.
Corrupted file is attached as 564c.mscz