source code in instrument names
I got the problem that, if I wanne edit the name of an instrument or simply add a number to it to differ first and second voice, in the editing window there´s source code in front of the instruments name.
Although it´s not shown inside the score, by editing, the code gets into the score right in front of the intruments name.
stands in the field of "long instrument name"
It´s odd too, that some of the instruments are generated english, others german. That´s why I have an Alto Saxophon right above a second stave named Alt Saxophon.
Maybe, just maybe, this is linked to the fact that I used a "musescore 1.3" template and did not create a new score by adding every single instrument in version 2.01. Perhaps the program gets puzzled by this circumstance.