My score is corrupted and I can't figure out how to fix it!
I just finished a score and was posting it, but an alert popped up saying that the file was corrupted. The musescore app had crashed a couple times while creating this piece, which may have caused the corruption. I tried editing the measures indicated in the alert, but after posting the score again the same alert appeared. I'm using musescore 2.0.2 on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013) running OS X El Capitan 10.11.1. I attached the corrupted file and alert to this comment. Thank in advance for taking this issue in to consideration.