Bar line alignment in normal and small staves
If a score contains both normal and small staves, bar lines are horizontally scaled and aligned as in this screen shot:
In practice, for scaling:
- End bar lines are drawn with the same width in both normal and regular staves
- All other kinds of bar lines are horizontally scaled down (made small) in small staves
And for alignment:
- For end bar lines, being all of the same widths, alignment does not matter
- All other kinds are always left aligned.
1) Is this intentional?
2) If it is not intentional, would it not be the case to:
2a) make small the end bar line too,
2b) left align the start repeat bar line, right align the end bar line and the end repeat bar line and centre align all other kinds? (the extra staff protruding from the small end repeat at the end of the first staff is particularly ugly, isn't it?)
|첨부 파일||파일 크기|