crash when insert vertical frame
First, I'd like to thank you all for a wonderful product. It has exceeded my expectations.
Now, here's the bug:
When I try to insert a vertical frame Musescore crashes with a request to send information to Microsoft. I have reproduced this three times on my PC.
1) Select measure by getting blue box to appear around it. The measures that I selected was measure 7 which was the first one in the staff (all the way to the left).
2) Use "Create/Measure" . Choose "Insert Vertical frame".
3) After a few seconds musecore crashes with the message of sending information to microsoft.
1) Using musescore version 1.0, revision 3996
2) Using Windows XP (home version). All patches applied as of 2011Mar01.
3) I've attached the file that gave me the problem. ( Please excuse it's rough state! )
This is NOT a show stopper bug for me. For now, I can live with it. But maybe for someone else it will be a showstopper...
Thanks again for a very nice product.
|Prelude in G.mscz||4.65 KB|