MuseScore 3.3: Plugin API Update
A brief list of new features in plugins API in MuseScore 3.3:
Alignenumeration. Can be used to assign values to text alignment properties of elements (
- Expose note play events:
Note.playEventsproperty. Play events can be read from this list. This is a writable list so events can also be appended with
push()function and removed by clearing a list (
n.playEvents = ). See list QML type documentation.
Chord.playEventTypeproperty which controls whether play events are generated automatically by MuseScore or fully controlled by a user (or a plugin). Usually this property is assigned automatically, assign it manually to
PlayEventType.Autoto make play events be reset by MuseScore later.
- Adding and removing elements:
- Expose list of selected elements to plugins:
- Restore some properties available in MuseScore 2 (and add some new ones):
- Comparing variables:
- Notifying plugins of score changes:
- [Experimental] Add onScoreStateChanged handler. Mostly useful for plugins that are supposed to be used interactively (like "dock" type plugins). See the documentation for usage example.