Focus should return to score after right click any element
Ubuntu 14.04, GIT commit: 3c7a69d
Report in https://musescore.org/en/node/105196. Steps to reproduce (my steps are somewhat different for simplicity, but same principle)
1) My First Score
2) right click a rest
3) Select / All Similar Elements
4) use Inspector to change offset to 4sp
5) right click the rest in measure 1
6) Select / More
7) click "Same system" and "Subtract from selection", OK
8) press Ctrl+3 to divide the selected rests into triplets (or "V" to toggle visibility, or any other shortcut that should have an immediate effect on the score
Result: nothing happens. That is because focus is still on the Inspector after step 4. Probably the right click at step 5 should have returned focus to the score. At least, I can't think of a good reason why that shouldn't be so.
Note that with focus on the Inspector, pressing Esc will return focus to the score without clearing the selection, so doing that between steps 7 and 8 works around the problem.