SoundFont request: Smooth Mcgroove

• May 26, 2016 - 03:52

Hello! I am fairly new to this community and is not entirely sure what a soundfont is but I assume that it is an instrument that can be added to musescore. I would like to know if there is a soundfont that basically turns Smooth Mcgroove into an instrument. If there isn't one already, can someone make one? I am sorry if I am not real clear with what I am saying for music is something new I am experimenting with... :3


Can you provide some clarity on what you are looking for, I'm not sure if everyone is familiar with the term "Smooth Mcgrove". If you could elaborate, I would be happy to assist.

I am sorry for my late reply! I am also sorry for not specifying what I am trying to say... Smooth Mcgroove is a person on youtube who does Capella covers for video game music. (sorry if I am not using the correct musical terms) I assume that soundfont is something like an instrument. I would like to know if there is any instrument that is something like his voice. Once again, I am sorry if I am not using the correct terms...

Do you still have an unanswered question? Please log in first to post your question.