Sound output becomes scrambled
This is the second time this has occurred...
I have been inputting Saint-Saens "Carnival of the Animals" (thankfully, only 3 of the parts) and all was well until I finished up Violin I, 2, Viola and Bass. When I started entering the final section of the contrabass, the sound output started getting some sort of echo in it that hangs on throughout the piece. When I hit the 'stop' button, the jittery echo persists for a few seconds.
It only appears to happen when using playback thru my computer, I exported to .wav and it sounds fine.
This happened to another file some time ago (I forget which) and I had to completely rebuild it from scratch (it wasn't as extensive as this one).
I'm hoping there's a common fix for this!