Bug Report: Extraneous rests display in final measure
Musescore 1.2 and nightly revision 2012-07-03-d697e22
OS: Windows 7
I have attached a Musescore file that has some display problems at the final measure. I have 8 instruments. Instrument 6 and 7 show an extra measure in Version 1.2. In the current nightly build, I see the same thing plus some extraneous end barlines. If I try to manually remove those, I crash the nightly build.
This file was created in 1.2.
My primary application for Musescore is to enter hymns for playback at my church, since we are lacking an organist. I've come across an interesting situation for one hymn (in this case, Amazing Grace).
What is likely unique in my case is that I add some additional rests to put in some breathing pauses in certain measures at the end of a phrase. So, for this example, the normal beat is 3/4, but I have a fermata, so during playback I wanted to hold that note 3 additional beats to simulate the fermata, followed by a 16th rest. So I changed the measure duration to 25/16 and insert an extra 16th rest after beat 5.
Also at the final measure of each verse, I want to add an additional 8th note rest to provide a breathing pause before the next verse, plus hold the final note 3 beats. So I change the duration of that measure to 13/8.
Because I change the instrumentation for each new verse, I am not using repeats, but I block copy/pasted the verse over and over into a new section.