I have gotten the impression from the Font Discussion group that MuseScore 2.0 is available. Is this true? If this isn't true will I be notified when it is available for download?
Need I say I've been waiting a long time?
For the record: even though I have a few negative things to say concerning MuseScore 1.3 I Love it very much. MuseScore has improve my life and has give me a bigger desire to create and enjoy music. I have recommended and have urged my friends at church to download it.