Accordion: German notation of chords (H=B natural, B=Bb) + using lowcase for chords names and uppercase for the bass
I had liked to encode scores using some German convention often used for accordion.
This is partially possible, but some elements are not recognised, resulting in chords transposition errors, some chords being recognised and transposed and other not.
1) German notation "B" and "H":
- B natural is noted as "H"
- Bb is noted as "B"
Is there already such option in Musescore?
2) Accordion scores often use uppercase for the bass and lowercase for the bass and chords played by the left hand:
- D = bass D
- d = D Maj chord
- dm = D minor chord
- d7 = D seventh chord
- Dd = Bass D played simultaneously with the D Maj chord
- Dd7 = Bass D played simultaneously with the D seventh chord
Same question: is there a way to achieve this in Musescore?
I tried, but sometimes, the lowercases are displayed as uppercase by Musescore, though they appear as lowercase when I edit them.
Thank you for your support !