Musescore 2.3.2 compatibility
Ok I reverted back to 2.3.2.
(I rarely try beta software anyway. I just wait until at least 3 months after its release. I am still on High Sierra for iMac. But I love Musescore so much I couldn't resist!)
But anyway, what is the final verdict on compatibility with 2.3.2 for version 3?
Will it be 100% compatible when it is finalized?
Apparently, the museJazz font is not, I have to uninstall it?
When 3 is out of beta is it going to be 100% compatible with 2.3.2?