Playback (and other) problems with 3.0
Checking to see if any of these are known issues before raising a bug and uploading a score (which is a viola stave and piano stave, 300 bars long so not huge).
1) 3.0 is a lot less responsive than v2 - e.g. selecting a note and moving it up two semitones using the up arrow can take a second or more, in v2 it was pretty much instant response.
2) Can't really fast forward using right arrow key during playback - if just piano it behaves as v2 did, but with viola notes it skips to the next note about as fast as it would playback normally.
3) Clicking save while playing back results in a pause and then a whole set of notes being played at the same time, and playback stopping.
4) Occasionally during playback I get the 'whole set of notes' thing again, and the score skips forward a lot of bars and playback stops.
5) On importing from a v2 file, I often get time signatures and key signatures duplicated so they appear twice. I've tried deleting the second pair and occasionally Musescore just shuts down. On other occasions the time and key signatures reappear so they're duplicated again, despite having saved the file with only a single set of them.
6) If I apply a key signature to the viola stave, it is not applied to the piano stave - is this expected behaviour? I'm sure in v2 the key signature was applied to all staves in the file. There are also times when I've had to apply it manually to both the upper and lower clef of the piano staves.