Arpeggios across staves loose position when view changes
1) Create a keyboard score (piano, harpsichord). Start with Page View. Create chords in both staves.
2) Add an arpeggio to the chord in the bottom staff.
3) Stretch the arpeggio to include the chord in the top staff.
4) Change the view from Page View -to- Single Page.
5) The arpeggio length and position changes when the view changes. It also widens the distance between the two staves.
6) The arpeggio does not revert to it's initial correct position when returning to Page View.
Expected response: The arpeggio should remain the same across views.