When using jack server, musescore follow the jack master bpm even if jack transport is disabled
I'm using Musescore with the following revision (stretch-sloppy-backports):
OS: Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch), Arch.: x86_64, MuseScore version (64-bit): 3.2.3+dfsg1-1~bpo9+1 (Debian stretch/amd64), MuseScore build number not set, revision: d2d863f
When using the jack server, musecore follow the jack master bpm instead it's internal tempo, even if is the jack transport is disabled.
Step to reproduce :
- Start a jack server (i hopeyou know how to do it)
- run musecore, go to edit>Preferences...
- in the I/O tab:
- check JACK Audio Server
- uncheck "Use JACK Transport" and "Timebase Master"
- load a score in musescore
- display the play panel
- Run hydrogen
- In Hydrogen enable "J.TRANS" and "J.MASTER" (see red circle on my capture)
- set a bpm, different from the scare loaded in musescore
- press the play button of hydrogen
- go back to musescore ans see the play panel.
The played tempo is set to the hydrogen bpm and you can't change it. The expected behaviour is to ignore the hydrogen tempo. Musescore should follow jack master tempo only if "Use Jack transport" is check and "Timebase Master" is uncheck.
|Capture du 2019-08-06 15-12-44.png||83.75 KB|